Click on a link:
Mandatory Marketing Session at 9:00am
Held at the Masonic Center
1331 S. Escondido Blvd, Escondido 92025
$2.00 at the door
To attend you must be a member of a Realtor Association or have a home on caravan.
MLS only members (non REALTOR) must pay $25 to be on caravan.
All Open House held from 10:30am – 1:30pm or longer. A Real Estate Licensee MUST attend!
Input Deadline is Sunday @ 2:00 P.M.
*Late inputs will result in a $25 donation (goes to our charity Escondido P.A.L.)
How to Get your Property on Tour
- In Paragon, Click on “LISTINGS”
- Under the header “MAINTAIN” click on “LISTINGS” again
- Enter your MLS PROPERTY ID
- Click “GO”
- Click on your MLS Number
- Click on “Tour”
- Click on “ADD NEW”
- Enter Tour Group N607 Escondido
- Enter Date
- Enter Time Start Time & End Time
- Enter any Tour Comments like open to AP’s & Affiliates or just agents. Lunch, Refreshments or Drawings.
- NO CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION SUCH AS GATE or ALARM CODES
- Enter Refreshments Y or N
- Click “SAVE”
- This allows tour properties to be on the printed tour sheet
- To include your listing in the PowerPoint presentation at the Marketing Session, email a link(not .pdf) of the Residential Client Preferred 1 report from Paragon to ESCONDIDOCARAVAN@GMAIL.COM. Please include tour date and property address in subject line of email.
- This allows tour pictures on the Powerpoint.
***Failure to do both steps may result in your property being missed
IF MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY THE DEADLINE WILL BE FRIDAY @ 10:00AM
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be offered.
- Licensed agent or Licensed assistant must attend pitch session and be at the open house.
- Properties are allowed to be on tour only once every 6 weeks or a 2% price reduction.
- Properties must be in “Active” status in MLS.
- Please turn off cell phones/pagers as a $5.00 fine will be collected for any disturbance during the Marketing Session.
- It is the agent’s sole responsibility to confirm tour dates by checking with Stan Stark, who will be creating the Tour Visual Presentation.
- To Cancel a Tour you must contact the Escondido Real Estate Professionals Group or any of the Caravan leaders and notify them prior to the meeting.
- Tour visual presentation sponsors “DO NOT” have MLS access.
- You MUST do both steps to be placed on the tour sheet and Power Point presentation.