Networking 8:30 -9
Mandatory Marketing Session at 9-10
The NEW address is:
North San Diego County Association of REALTORS
906 Sycamore Avenue (off Hibiscus)
Vista CA 92081-7839
$2.00 at the door
Open Houses held from 10:30 – 12:30
To attend you must be a member of a Realtor Association or have a home on caravan.
Agents have 3 options:
- Pitch/Car Caravan (must go on caravan and see all homes. Limit is 8 alternating weeks of San Marcos and Vista).
- Pitch/open house (agent pitches property then holds open house from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm both San Marcos and Vista every week).
- Pitch only — agent pitches property at meeting and gives agents instruction to show if they want and then agent can go on with their day (both cities each Friday).
All options get a slide of their property.
How to Get your Property on Tour
- In Paragon, Click on “LISTINGS”
- Under the header “MAINTAIN” click on “LISTINGS” again
- Enter your MLS PROPERTY ID
- Click “GO”
- Click on your MLS Number
- Click on “Tour”
- Click on “ADD NEW”
- Enter Tour Group N601 Vista
- Enter Date
- Enter Time Start Time & End Time
- Enter any Tour Comments like open to AP’s & Affiliates or just agents. Lunch, Refreshments or Drawings.
- NO CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION SUCH AS GATE or ALARM CODES
- Enter Refreshments Y or N
- Click “SAVE”
TO GET YOUR HOME ON THE POWERPOINT
Email your client page to the caravan address by 5:00p.m. Wednesdays
Step 2 To include your listing in the PowerPoint presentation at the Marketing Session, email a link(not .pdf) of the Residential Client Preferred 1 report from Paragon to VISTASANMARCOSCARAVAN@GMAIL.COM. Please include tour date, property address, and option number in subject line of email.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be offered.
- Licensed agent or Licensed assistant must attend pitch session and be at the open house.
- Properties are allowed to be on tour only once every 6 weeks or a 2% price reduction.
- Properties must be in “Active” status in MLS.
- Please turn off cell phones/pagers as a $5.00 fine will be collected for any disturbance during the Marketing Session.
- It is the agent’s sole responsibility to confirm tour dates by checking with Stan Stark 760-450-6976 who will be creating the Tour Visual Presentation.
- To Cancel a Tour you must contact the San Marcos/Vista Real Estate Professionals Group or any of the Caravan leaders and notify them prior to the meeting.
- Tour media coordinators “DO NOT” have MLS access.
- You MUST do both steps to be placed on the tour sheet and Power Point presentation
Caravan is alternated every other week for San Marcos and Vista.
Any additional questions please contact:
Sr. Loan Officer
iServe Residential Lending